Want to play Christian Children Games That Are Actually Fun?
Christian children games are, without question, the best games that kids can play. Why you ask? These games does not only provide the needed entertainment and fun in every kid's down time, but it also exposes them to the things they need to learn about God and their religion.
It has also been proven that through these engagements, kids are more prone to remember and easily understand what is imparted because they are learning things in a way that they like.
- It is a game played for about 10 minutes and is suitable for children with ages 7 up to 10 years old.
- This game is usually played in school before the class starts or as an icebreaker.
- The game needs small papers that contain the one of the 10 Commandments.
- These papers will then be placed in an envelope and will be given to every participant.
- From the envelope, each player gets one strip and ties it on a treat.
- The children will then look for the missing commandment and have it glued on a piece of paper in order.
- The one who will find the missing commandment will get the price.
Battle of Knowledge
- This game is suitable for children 7 years old and above with a playing duration of 15 minutes.
- A total of 16 questions are included in this game.
- Draw and cut 8 circles colored with red and 8 circles colored with black.
- On the floor, use a masking tape to make a 16 tic-tac-toe like boxes in a 4 x 4 style.
- There will be 2 teams and every team will throw a beanbag into a blank tic-tac-toe box to answer a question.
- The more questions that a team has answered, the higher the probability that they will be declared as the winner.
- Another basis to call a winner is through the 4 straight boxes that have been answered by a team.
- This is very much like to Tic-Tac-Toe game that also children play.
- This christian children game is a memory game.
- A Bible verse must be written on a board and the children will have to recite a Bible Verse again and again.
- After the kids have familiarized the verse, the host can now remove some of the words in the verse written on the board.
- The removed words will be replaced with blanks.
- To fill in the missing words, let the children raise their hands and call them one by one.
- Every correct answer will let the child choose a path on the maze.
- The player who reaches the end of the maze will get the reward.
Since most of the games are adopted version of the usual games kids play, it would be very easy for them to participate in every game. This way, they will be able to spend more time learning about God, the Bible and Christian teachings rather than familiarizing themselves with the games.
More Games Like the Christian Children Games