Question: I am going to play "Truth or Dare" with my Boyfriend over video chat. What are some good questions to ask? By the way he is 14 and I am 13, but we would really do almost every Dare.
Answer: Hey there! Great that you play "Truth or Dare" over video chat with your boyfriend. Now don't rush and don't do anything stupid, you both are still young and perhaps you might find some really stupid advice out there. Don't go to anything that you will regret later. Here are some ideas for dares to do:
- Ask him to dress up in girl's clothes and go to in front of the camera.
- Ask him to do "Cinnamon Challenge" while being on camera; it will be hilarious to watch and to listen.
- Have him do a funny impression of a cartoon character and you must guess it. If you don't guess it correctly, it's your chance to take a dare.
We have some other Truths and Dares for teenagers. You might also want to check out our section of Truth or Dare Videos: the dares done there are generally safe for everyone to do.
Anyways have fun playing Truth or Dare over video chat and remember whatever you do, if you or your boyfriend are really smart with computers, you can record the whole thing and can also make screenshots of silly poses and dare. So don't go over board or you might find all your stuff on Facebook one day.
A friend of mine once did some hilarious dares on webcam just to find out that several people were watching the screen in secret!
Generally, don't do any dares that...
- might get you in serious trouble
- will hurt you on the long run
- you feel uncomfortable with