Never Have I Ever - the revealing drinking game!
Best played with both girls and guys, the drinking game Never Have I Ever will get you drunk and talking in no time!
It's a real simple game. Everyone has a drink ready before him. Each takes a turn telling one thing he never did (or so you must believe):
Never ever have I stalked someone on Facebook!
Everyone who has done so has to take a drink.
The more you drink, the more embarrassing secrets will come out when playing Never Have I Ever!
If you want to mix it up, have the players remove their clothes one by one if they don't want or can't drink anymore!
- I have never shaved my beard
- I have never been kicked in the balls
- I have never worn mascara
- I have never shopped for stockings
Beware of some surprising answers sure to make everyone burst into laughter!
Get your mind flowing for some mean and creative questions! Here are some to start into the evening:
Never Ever Have I Ever...
- removed the price tag of something just because it was really cheap
- did I show the finger to another driver
- did I commit a crime I would have gone to prison for if they would have caught me
- Now that is really going to increase the suspense...!
- had sex with my shoes still on
- wet my pants from laughing too hard
- did I talk with a pet about my personal problems
- did I think that a just married couple will not last long
- did I clean behind the freeze
- Feel free to express your respect to the roommates who drink here!
- did I use a substitute for toilet paper
- did I stand before a closed school because I have forgotten that it was a free day
Share Your Best ‘Never Ever’ Questions
Did you ever play ‘Never Ever’ and had a great idea of what to ask?
If yes, then here is the place to share your best ‘Never Ever’ ideas.
Do you like this page? Please show it to everyone! Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
CommentsDid you like what you just read? Then I dare you to leave a comment :)