My boyfriend and me (we are both 13) play Truth or Dare often. I don't have any new ideas anymore. Can you help?
Answer from dare-up-your-party: Some truths:
- Did you like me when we first met?
- Do you cry when watching certain movies? Which one?
- Tell me if (name) really did (something you want to find out)!
- When did you wet yourself the last time?
- Does (name) like me?
Tell me honestly which one of my clothes you don't like.
- Do you find (your girlfriend's name) cute?
- Are you jealous?
- Give my friend (name) a hug (in front of the class)!
- Give me a hug and a kiss in front of my parents!
- I dare you to pull on your ears!
- I dare you to lick my shoe (make sure it's clean first!)
- Say "I love you" to our teacher! (That is a meaner dare!)
Don't do too mean dares, you are still young and it is your boyfriend we are talking about. And don't forget to have a lot of fun!